Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hot Nayanthara MMS Fake Photo Gallery

Nayanthra Tamil actress who is well known for her hotness and hot look. Diana Mariam Kurian best known by her stage name Nayantara who is an Indian actress. She also acted in Malayalam, Tamil and Telugu films. She work in many top movies of this film industry such as Chandramukhi, Ghajini, Billa and Yaaradi Nee Mohini. And this way by working in this movie she become top ten actress in this industry. Her next release's Kuselan opposite Rajnikanth, Sathyam opposite Vishal, Aegan opposite Ajith Kumar and Villu opposite Vijay were all unsuccessful.
Nayanthara MMS, Nayanthara MMS tamil actressBut she has been seen with kissing with someone. I not think this is true or wrong. At first I am really take aback because I know she is not like this type of girl. But by showing proof of her MMS I come to know that it's true. But then also I think it's wrong one and at last I become true. In this photo she is not there it's fake photo gallery which is posted by someone who disgust her position and her hotness.

No comments:

Post a Comment