Saturday, March 20, 2010

I got select for Indian Idol 5 Audition in Mumbai

Hey, friends who all wants to be participate in Indian Idol new season 5 which get starts in near future. I really like music & singing so much, for that my idol one is A.R Rahman. And for that me also apply for Indian Idol 5 and today I got message from Indian Idol 5 that I get selected for Audition of Indian Idol 5 in Mumbai. Today I am really so much happy because I got selected for Indian Idol 5 auditions. Because I haven't my registration no due to some problem in my mobile I had to format it and so I lost my reg no. But any way I got message today for Indian Idol 5 that you been selected.

Here is I would like to show you what message I got from Indian Idol 5.
" Congrats! You have been selected for Indian Idol 5 Audition in Mumbai. Your audition code is MU -----. Come on 23-March between 12pm to 5 pm at Andheri (West). Andheri Sports complex, Veera Desai Marg, Mumbai. "

So it's message that I got from Indian Idol 5. So the fans who are saying me that they are not getting the venue for audition. If your luck is with you people then you select for Indian Idol 5 Audition. And if you will get the sms for Indian Idol 5 saying that you been selected for Audition then it will also says the venue and audition no of your as I mention at above sms which I got from Indian Idol 5.

2 comments:

  1. Hey InDiaN Boy hv u clear indian idol audition???, r u selected????

    ReplyDelete
  2. no man i am not selected .......

    ReplyDelete